1. How to remove the stains on silk products?
Please refer to the detailed cleaning steps above. According to the instruction, wash ensures that the silk can be clean without damaging the fabric.
2. How to remove the wrinkles on silk?
Silk is a very delicate fabric. It would appear wrinkles due to improper storage. Thus, it can be challenging to remove the wrinkles without damaging the fabric. There are steps to smooth the wrinkles with iron blow.
* Wipe the ironing board to ensure it is clean, and then set the iron mode to silk or rayon. If there is no option, please turn down the temperature to the lowest to avoid damaging the fabric.
* Put the silk on the ironing board, test first whether the silk would be stuck or sucked up. If yes, increase the distance between iron and silk.
* star to ironing the silk quickly and steadily from bottom to top, notice to avoid ironing the place without wrinkles.
* After ironing, cool the silk on the clean clothes hangers.
3. Will the silk shrink or wrinkle after cleaning?
Don’t rub and wring the silk dry after cleaning it, or it will become deformed and cause wrinkles. The right way is to use the clean towel to roll it up to absorb the moisture, and air it out on clothes hangers. Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
4. Is silk machine washable?
Compared with expensive dry laundry stores, hand washing is the low-cost and best way to wash the silk.
We don’t recommend machine washing. It would damage the silk structure highly possibly, become deformed, and produce wrinkles.